国产偷拍视频Pomona’s liberal arts education equips you to go beyond the status quo and stake out new directions. Classes are small, so students and faculty can build close relationships, delve into research and explore across academic fields.
Conversations carry on far beyond the classroom, as students learn to think critically, communicate effectively and reach beyond barriers. And our friendly, spacious campus—where nearly all students live—is constantly alive with events.
Our education is both broad and deep, preparing students for action and intellectual engagement in a fast-changing world. Students leave our campus ready to apply their knowledge in the real world—and help change it.
Key elements of Pomona’s liberal arts education:
- Curriculum rooted in the arts, humanities, natural sciences and social sciences.
- Small classes focused on collaborative learning—often just 10 to 15 students.
- A close-knit, engaged community where academics and activities go on outside the classroom.
- Intellectual curiosity that reaches across disciplines. You might choose to double-major in disciplines as varied as dance and computer science.
- A strong emphasis on undergraduate research, often leading to a capstone project or thesis.